Director of Business Development
University of St. Thomas, University of Minnesota, and Metropolitan State University
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Horticulture
MNLA Certified Nursery and Landscape Professional
After State and National Awards in Forestry Management, Chris became interested in Landscaping as a career and teamed up with brother John to start their fledgling company.
Chris is proud of what the Mickman Brothers Team has been able to accomplish over the decades to satisfy and delight our customers. His passion is tackling challenges and the enjoyment of creating beautiful and functional land creations.
Participations & Accolades:
- Founding and present member of Minnesota Balsam Bough Partnership
- Co-winner of 2003 Small business Persons of the Year Award
- North Metro and Ham Lake Area Chambers of Commerce
- Board Member for Mercy Unity Hospital Foundation
- Professional Ski Instructors of America PSIA
- Volunteer ski instructor for deaf and hard of hearing students for MSC Council
Direct Number: 763-434-4678
Fax Number 763-434-4611